Age 2-3 Preschool Curriculum
Home CEO's printable Preschool Curriculum for toddlers and preschoolers Age 2-3 is a 46-week program suitable for your children aged 2-3 (18-48m). Used in homeschools, preschools and home childcare settings.
This program includes 46 weeks of themed printable preschool lesson plans and instructional activities that are progressive in nature, with increasing challenge and variety each week and is designed to be a complete-year one-stop preschool curriculum. In addition to our core 36 weeks, this program offers 9 additional optional seasonal units for 45 weeks total instruction.
"I have searched far and wide for my curriculum to use in my preschool this year, and this is by far the best!"* -Melissa, August 2015
Our complete year of lesson plans and preschool curriculum printables are segmented into the following four quarters:
- Quarter 1 Colors (9 Weekly Units)
- Quarter 2 Shapes (9 Weekly Units)
- Quarter 3 Animals (9 Weekly Units)
- Quarter 4 All About Me (9 Weekly Units
- BONUS Seasonal Units (10 Weekly Units interspersed through the year)
Get ready to have a ton of FUN!! This is an entire preschool program for homeschools, preschools and home child care settings. It includes all the related printables & matching classroom decor and organization elements. This is a large, holistic and all-encompassing preschool curriculum program with weekly themed units that are flexible but structured. For homeschoolers, this is perfect for the parent who wants to actively participate in teaching and engaging with their child to strengthen their parent-child interaction and relationship bond through easy and fun educational play.
WHAT WILL MY KIDS LEARN?
By the end of the year, through your organized preschool days, your child will be able to:
- Identify all letters uppercase and lowercase
- Know all letter sounds
- Grow their vocabulary to 500-1000 words
- Count to 20 fluently
- Identify numbers and quantities 1-10 fluently
- Know days of the week & weather
- Improve their fine motor skills significantly
- Sing 90 songs and nursery rhymes
- Understand order and scheduling of life through the use of the Daily Schedule Board
- Engage in over 45 sensory activities to stimulate curiosity and their developing minds
- Clean up after themselves
- Know all colors and two-dimensional shapes
- Know characteristics of animals
- Begin to engage in being helpers at home
- Know all five senses
- Know basic hygiene protocols
- Complete over 60 arts and crafts projects
- Read together over 150 fabulous book selections from your local library
- And much more!
Most importantly, you'll fill your year with intentional days and countless hours making positive lasting memories with your little one(s) through fun and diverse educational play that will strengthen your relational bond. We believe that alone is by far one of the most significant contributors to your children's long-term success.
WHAT SUBJECTS ARE COVERED?
This complete year preschool program and its weekly units cover EVERYTHING so it eliminates the need to tie a bunch of unrelated activities together or adapt to multiple program approaches. Each unit has reading, language arts, math, sensory, gross motor / physical activities and art as well as optional Montessori elements and everything is progressively challenging through the course of the program, so your children will always be growing, learning and engaged.
WHEN CAN I START?
Simply follow the weeks in sequence and start any time! We also offer calendar year and academic year suggested schedules, but you can start anytime. Below is our suggested 2017-2018 school year schedule. Everything is all planned out and you know what you're doing each week. No more guessing!
We also offer generic binder covers if you want to start with your own schedule, as well as calendar year binder covers/schedules (for January-December use).
If your kids are ready for more, don't wait. There are sensitive periods for learning and you want to make the most of these windows of opportunity.
PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM PRINTABLES
The Home CEO Age 2-3 Preschool Curriculum is a HUGE, HOLISTIC and SIMPLE homeschool preschool.
When you purchase this product, you will receive access to our online downloads library with the documents you'll need to implement 46 weeks of preschool. In 2017 we are adding even more printables to the library.
- A complete year plan of action and all related printables to ensure you never have to wonder what to do with your children on a given day. It's all planned out! Thorough but flexible for your home and real life!
- Complete set of teacher binder covers to get you organized as never before
- Weekly Lesson Plans
- Weekly Checklists & Supply Lists
- 46 weekly themed units to be done in sequential order.
- 9 Colors themed lesson plans (these teach much more than colors)
- 9 Shapes themed lesson plans (these teach much more than shapes)
- 9 Animals themed lesson plans
- 9 All About Me themed lesson plans
- 10 Seasonal lesson plans
- 2000+ pages of themed math, literacy and fine motor printables.
- My First Math Notebook keepsake math activities journal
- My First Alphabet Notebook keepsake language activities journal
- 62 Arts and Crafts Projects with 80 Pages of Coordinating Templates
- Daily Schedule Board Printables
- Circle Time Board Printables
- Alphabet and Numbers 1-10 Wall Posters
- 90+ Song and Nursery Rhyme Posters
- Planning Sheet Set
- 46 theme / bulletin boards
- Award-wining book selections
- Tons of ideas for practical life and gross motor physical games
- Optional Montessori sensorial activities
- Bonus classroom decor and how-to guide
- 100+ coordinating themed coloring pages
- 15 of the most essential flashcards for this age.
- And much, much more!
All of the materials included in this all-inclusive program work seamlessly together, with everything ordered sequentially through the lesson plans to form an integrated, whole, complete and fluid year of organized and effective preschool. It is a complete plan, with associated printables, for a year of preschool at home or in a preschool settings.
When you purchase our program you have access to ongoing support. Call or email us anytime during your school year. We respond within 24 hours and are dedicated to your success.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT OUR PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM?
- "The materials are fabulous! There's some great learning going on in your homeschool/ preschool. I am thoroughly impressed. I've been teaching kindergarten and preschool now for over 15 years. I am planning to use this curriculum in our kindergarten program in Haiti. I am a teacher/supervisor/trainer at an English Language school, Great resource! Thank you! -Melissa G, March 16, 2016
- This is, by far, the most comprehensive, well thought out, and thorough curriculum pack I have found for toddler/preschoolers! Pencils and Chalk, July 2016
- "You've thought of everything. Having been a preschool and elementary teacher before having children, this is incredible to have a year of planning done with all materials and plans ready for the entire year - priceless!" Doris, September 2016
- "I have searched far and wide for my curriculum to use in my preschool this year, and this is by far the best."* -Melissa, August 2015
- "I can't even put into words how AMAZING this is! I So easy to get started and right to work. Organized, great graphics, age appropriate curriculum...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thank you." Tiffany L, August 2016
- I'm using this curriculum for my first grader and my preschooler and it is easily adaptable to both! We love all the resources you have put together. Highly recommend this curriculum!, Stacy F., October 2016
- "I love this curriculum. It has everything you would need and does not require much supplies. I love the themes of the lessons as well." Kamie, S. Octber 2016
- "This unit has so much included! Well organized and great graphics. The lesson plans are exactly what I was looking for - simple and cover many areas. It's such a time saver!" -Laura, August 2015
- "Overall there is a huge variety of items in the pack, from crafts to lesson plans, there is a little bit of everything." -Jennifer, June 2015
- "Loving this so far! It is difficult to find things that are both fun and educational for this age group. Thank you!" -Buyer, October 2015
- "I am SUPER excited to have found your store! I cant wait to use this in my classroom!! " -CreativeClassroomPaperie, August 2015
- " As a former classroom teacher, I can see that a lot of well thought out planning went into this curriculum. Thanks so much for your creativity!" -Kimberly, August 2015
- "This is a very complete resource" -Kir, August 2015
- "This is PERFECT for my [child], as we start a more structured homeschool practice.* -Melanie, August 2015
- ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!!" - Christy'sCutesyClassroom, August 2015
- "Awesome-just awesome!!" Buyer, January 13, 2016
HOMESCHOOL PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM SAMPLE PAGES
The following are samples pages from *ONE* of our weekly units.
This is TRULY a one stop shop for teachers or parents wanting to cross "preschool plan" INSTANTLY off the list for an entire year and it is a fraction of the cost of other complete year kits on the market some of which charge $50 per month per child and don't even include as much as this does!
In addition to the huge assortment of printables included in our preschool curriculum, these lesson plans make use of some outside supplies, such as books, basic manipulatives and art supplies such as crayons, markers and occasionally paint to supplement the lessons, however the items and art projects were selected with relative ease in mind and use items you will find around your house. If you choose to implement the Montessori sensorial portion of our curriculum, this will require additional Montessori supplies however many of those may be created DIY and this is not a required portion of our curriculum and there are plenty of other activities to fill your child's days. This program is easily adaptable to make use of what you have already and books your local library.
HOW MUCH IS IT?
Lifetime access to our Age 2-3 curriculum library, customer support, and all downloadable printables is $99 ($2.15 week).
ALL PROFITS TO CHARITY!
All monthly profits from Home CEO Academy are actively distributed to over 20 charitable humanitarian organizations (39 since inception) who are making the world a better place in the area of children, education, poverty, homelessness, human trafficking, and more. Most recently, in May 2017, thanks to our customers, we also sponsored the build of a playground at a primary school in Uganda, in partnership with East Africa Playgrounds!
Does this sound like an exciting program for both you and your little ones? Then sign up today! Questions? We are known for our friendly, responsive support! Email us at email@example.com or call us today at 877-853-1552.
We'd love to see you and your little ones in our program because we know it works, we know you'll love it and we know your kids will be delighted with it too. If we can answer any questions, please call us at 877-853-1552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish you the best with your preschool curriculum selections!